Business Development internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys building strong relationships to join our Victory art team as a Business Development Intern.
Are you results-motivated, a smooth communicator, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit? If we just described you to a T, we want you on our Sales team! We hire Sales Interns with the intent to develop full-time/ part-time Account Executives, so running errands and sifting through mounds of data won't be on your resume during your time with Victory art. If you're ready to make a bottom-line impact while refining your communication and problem-solving skills and learning about new industries, apply today! Dutch is preferred, but not required.
What You'll Do:
- Complete a training course learning all about our products, clients, and industries
- Assist with the value proposition presentations and meetings
- Helping close new partnership deals by coordinating requirements
- Investigate current client accounts, identify new needs to generate interest
- Handling communication with existing and future partners
- Be motivated by challenges, be persistent and willing to learn on the job
- Love working with startups in a dynamic environment
What to expect:
- Opportunity to explore start-up environment
- Relevant work experience and extensive personal development
- Plenty of room for self- realisation
- Becoming part of a team just starting to create its own culture
- Greatness is rewarded at Victory art and each employee determines his or her own success. As we're constantly changing and experimenting with new ideas, this is an internship that will never be dull or stagnant.
Job Type: Part-time, Internship
Apply Now! Send your CV and a motivational letter about why you would wish to become a part of our family. We can not wait to hear from you!