HOW TO BUY YOUR FIRST ARTWORK?
Our mission at Victory Art is to help you find original artwork that best fits your needs and style but also make the process easy. Take full advantage of our wide services to help you find the one
- Explore the full range of our contemporary artworks. We have already pre categorized all the artworks so you can easily find what you want.
- Not sure if you want to commit to an artwork? No problem. Rent artworks for as low as 20 euros a month to try them before you buy it
- Do you get bored too easily? Rotate your art every 3-6 months by hiring art
- On the hunt for the perfect art piece. Why not get our rising artists to create it for you?
- Still, lost? We are here to help. Contact our art consultancy services for finding the right piece for your dresser. The first consultation is always FREE.
Want a personal assistant? Book an appointment with our expert.
SERVICES FOR YOU
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU NEED? EXPLORE ALL SERVICES
Modern Art is not merely a decoration, but rather a tool with a strong impact on the body and mind. It is proven that looking at an art piece not only reduces stress but also increases dopamine, making us feel happier. In addition, art can help with expressing one's personality and interests. For, after all, art is the highest form of human expression.
Our mission here at Victory Art is to help you find the right modern art for you. You'll be able to discover over 60 emerging Eastern and Central European artists, each with a unique story and style that will resonate with you. Each artwork is unique, so it will be personal just to you.
BROWSE PAINTINGS BY PRICE
ART WITH AN IMPACT: THE DEAFBLIND ARTISTS OF MAJAK
When Maják, a deaf-blind residency in Slovakia, first introduced their residents to art, they didn’t fully expect the impact it would have. Fast forward 15 years and the individuals are masters at communicating their happiness, pain, and frustrations through the canvas, in the most awe-inspiring manner. The final artworks not only uplift their makers but everyone who has a chance to witness them.
Art has a strong inward impact on both its creators and viewers. For our creators, Maják’s art therapy program has helped them communicate themselves better, thus alleviating the frustration of not being able to do so in traditional ways.However, the final artworks are a treat for the viewers as well. Ever wondered how someone with impaired sight would envision the Night Sky? Or Sunrise? It will make your jaw drop!
These artworks were exhibited at ABN AMRO HQ CIRCL in November 2019 and consequently exhibited during our pop-up exhibition during Art Rotterdam Week 2020.
Earnings from the art sale of Maják will be donated back to the art therapy program Learn More